CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where in the World are the Balls?

Well, to be exact we are in Fayetteville, North Carolina. And yes- we got hit by tropical storm Hanna...which more reminded of Oregon weather then anything worth worrying about, but people here us umbrella's so you know...they can't hack it.

Howver, we are headed to Northern, California...to live. Yes- we are crazy. We are moving to the most expensive place to live in the country during a recession. At this rate, I know I have my husband....it would be worse to be anywhere without him. Ok- back on track. We have already lived in N. Carolina, and N. Dakota- why not Northern California??! Right??!

Well, Levi has signed with a reserve unit in Mountain View, Ca and I have an interview for a job in Monterey...so it seems that's where we are headed, Monterey County!

Levi will stay home with Ayden while I work and he applies to the Monterey County police force. Once he goes the the acadamy (which is a 6 month semi seperation) I might work, might not (haven't decided). Once Levi offially starts working as an officer, I will be a stay at home mom again and life will finally be headed on that stable path....lets hope....

1 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Good luck. It sounds like another adventure. Northern California is GORGEOUS though and your gorgeous family will fit right in!