Let me introduce you to someone very special to me. This is Krysann. Krysann is one of the those friends (and the only one) that I have asked God for, and finally got. Krysann is my "Person." She, when I was alone and without my husband and Mommy (I may be 26, but Mom can still make everything better), picked up all my broken pieces and put me back together. We met through church (I highly suggest meeting people that way...bars are overrated) and have been inseparable ever since.
I could write a life story on our adventures together, and most likely will...but it will take staying up all night while Ayden is sleeping. Needles to say- she, and my family carried me through the toughest year of my life....and what's amazing is she didn't have to. Krysann was always there...and will always be there. You know how we all have our "other Mom," the best friend for life of our real Moms? Well- for Ayden, Krysann is his other Mom...he could not be more blessed! We are all, The Sedberries and Balls, moving to Nor Cal together. God is good, all the time!


1 comments:
You're going to make me cry. lol I love you so very much and I am extremely blessed to have you as my person. Ditto to it all! :-)
Post a Comment