I will miss you North Carolina...
Our hubbies walking the beast and mini beastWe love God, each other, Ayden and our silly dog Winston. Our first year of marriage was in North Carolina until Levi deployed to Iraq. Ayden, Winston and I then moved to Oregon, then North Dakota to be with my parents. We drove back to North Carolina a few months before Levi came home, and now he is home and lie is wonderful! We are getting ready to move to Northern California...we'll see what God has planned for us there!
Our hubbies walking the beast and mini beastPosted by Beth at 6:58 AM
2 comments:
AWE - I am so glad that you took a difficult situation and can now say that you will miss North Carolina!! This past year and a half you have do so much growing - and that is good. You have a whole new wonderful adventure awaiting you in Monterey...it is one of the most beautiful places in the country!!
Love,
MOM
I think you're already in NC. But Im glad you wont have to face all the packing again--it can be such a pain.
Only three weeks and it's California!! Wow! What a change--good luck!
love you guys
Post a Comment