Well, we went to Winston-Salem yesterday to help some friends of ours from Oregon move in. Levi took Ayden outside to play around and noticed his attitude drastically changed and began crying and climbing up Levi's legs. Both Levi and Skyler were not sure what was wrong until Levi saw a HUGE WASP stinging Aydens leg. Wide eyed and scared to death (the grown ups) Levi and Sky rushed him in where I was unpacking Tracy's kitchen. I thought they were freaking out over a silver so I just pulled out the "stinger" thinking is was a sliver! Then, about 20 seconds later I realized what they were all saying...
Ayden took it like a champ! He was pretty shaken up (literally, he was shaking all over) and his leg hurt for about an hour but he was back to playing in no time. We just put water and baking soda on it right away and the swelling went right down! I think Levi and Skyler were more freaked out then Ayden was..lol...
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Ayden's first wasp sting!
Posted by Beth at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job Momma Ball!! :)
Love,
Mom
Good job on staying calm and taking care of Ayden! Good thing he isn't allergic to bees!!
Post a Comment