Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love God, each other, Ayden and our silly dog Winston. Our first year of marriage was in North Carolina until Levi deployed to Iraq. Ayden, Winston and I then moved to Oregon, then North Dakota to be with my parents. We drove back to North Carolina a few months before Levi came home, and now he is home and lie is wonderful! We are getting ready to move to Northern California...we'll see what God has planned for us there!
3 comments:
OH!!! I am so jealous! Not fair! I want to be there with Uncle Bryan too!
Hey! You said that you guys have loved each other since April 12, 1997 - I told Gabe I love him April 12, 2004. :-D I think it was the 12th... I also wrote it in my journal. Haha I thought that was cool!
I love the new background on the blog! So cool--and perfect for the California bound family!
Post a Comment