Well Hello!
I'm sorry it's been so long, we've been so busy and I really haven't had much to report. Levi is still waiting on that last job I talked about. In the meantime, Levi has applied to every job on the fact of this planet. He's applied to job in Germany, Italy, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Alaska, California, North Carolina, North Dakota, Florida, Georgia, Tennesse, and every other state in the great USA. All of these jobs have either had no response, or turned into a dead end. I must say it's discouraging.
He did goet an offer for one job with the military...as a deployment....we said no. Somehow though, we're making it. through his reserve unit he has been put on order and traveling a lot. He's been to Arkansas, Texas, and Arizona. He still has a few more trips planned, so it's just been Ayden and I these days- just like deployment!
We're trying to keep our spirits up, but after a year of looking for work, we have our down days. I know God has a plan, abd a reason for the waiting....I'm just a bit eager to find out what that plan is.
Ayden is doing ok. He doesn't handle Levi traveling this much well. The instability is hard on him. He seems to be just like me when he is stressed out...he breakes out in hives and has trouble sleeping. So I have really just been staying home so he can get more attention and be on routine as much as possible!
He is doing better the past few days...so thats good. Other then that he is your typical two year old! He loves counting, singing, dancing, and playing. He loves to be cozy with Mommy, and loves Elmo!
That's about it for us...nothing new....lol....sorry for such a bummer of an update, I wish I had great news...but not yet! Someday- I will though!

0 comments:
Post a Comment