CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blessings in unemployment
















Well- we are both still unemployed, and are loving every minute of it. Levi is looking very hard for a job, and I am not. We both feel it's very important for me to be home and we actually save money that way! So, in this time when most would be stressing and fighing, we are enjoying being a family. It's so nice after all the chaos of moving so much, having Ayden, deployment etc that God is giving us the gift of peace and quiet! Everyday we spend at home with the three of us (and winston) is such an amazing gift. We are surely enjoying every second of this calm time in our lives before another round of chaos begins! We are also setting our roots down here in calirfornia. We found a wonderful church with wonderful people! We have made some new friends and are starting to "let go" of the past few years which is allowing this to become our home. Here are some pictures of a recent trip to the beach......

2 comments:

Krysann Joye said...

I'm so happy for you guys! And so proud of you. You guys are awesome - God is good all the time!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Beth! Im glad you guys are doing so well--without jobs--in California! I hope he finds work and that you get to stay home with Ayden! I miss that little guy! He's gotten so big since the last time I saw him. Hopfully when we drive back home, we'll cut threw California and see you guys!