I am sure some of you don't know by now- but Ayden is not only the toughest boy I know, but really darn good at giving people the thumb. No really- he somehow scratched Levi's eye sooo bad that Levi and I spent most of our weekend in Urgent care! Here is what happend.....
I came home from work friday night like it was any other night . I expected utter chaos when I walked in the door and braced for it as I walked in. However- this time i walked inside to Ayden sitting on the couth, hiding under his "night night" and looking very worried. I then noticed Levi- one eye was swollen shut and he looked MISERALE. I guess Ayden was freaking out and scratched his thumb in levi's eye!
We started to keep an eye on Levi...no pun intended. throughout the night in became clear that hr would need to be seen by a doctor- so Saturday morning we went in and once the doctor saw Levi's eye under a lamp he said it was the biggest "cornea abrasion" he had eve seen in his 33 year career. Yup- our little son did that. Levi has since been passed out in pain meds saying that he has never felt pain like that before. An entire 4 years in the military and it took sweet little Ayden to bring him down.
So we went back today to get his eye checked on and he was almost able to open it. The doctor said it should have healed by now so we are being sent to an eye specialist as "urgent." I have one picture of his swollen eye, but it's not on the computer.
Let's all just hope Levi can see perfect for his testing on saturday for the Santa Barbara police department...lol....
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Ayden the cage fighter
Posted by Beth at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment