Wellm it's time for an update. I will go person by person, to make it easier. Ok.
Levi: Levi is still looking for a job. He just got a call from the Monterey county Sheriffs department and has an interview April 20th, so keep your fingers corssed!!!!! Levi also has a few opportunities through his reserve unit in Mountain View, Ca. One of these opportunities would require Levi signing up for active duty army reserve- which is fine by us! The unit wouldn't deploy because of the type of unit, so that's good. The base we ould move to is in Dublin, Ca and that has the third best high school in the nation, so that says lots about the place! The houses are amazing! We would get a 3-4 bedroom house with a two car garage, front/back yards and they are new (built in 2005). Having a backyard pretty much sealed the deal with me, so I am sooo ok to move again for that! Ayden is at an age where he needs a yard! Also- Levi would sign up for three years, which would allow him to finish school and ride out the economy stress free. So I'm personally leaning towards job security while finishing his education and doing it in a beautiful house!
Ayden: Ayden is so adorable! He will be two in about three weeks. This morning I woke up, walked to the kitchen to hear Ayden say "Hi there mom Mom." Ayden loves to read, and play with his cars. He plays with cars all day everyday. First thing he says in the Am is "cars." A lot of the time, he will be up in his room playing with his cars before we even wake up. He just peacefully plays and comes out of his room when he is ready. It's wonderful!
Ayden is pretty much talking....and we love it. Ayden is so sweet, and loving. We are very proud of the two year old he has become. He's confidant, funny, happy, healthy and just a blessing!
He loves church, and hanging out with all the kids from the nursery.
Aydens can make the animal sounds for the Monkey, Owl, Dog, horse, sheep, cow, kitty cat (excpet his hisses for that), and a couple other more I can't remember. His favorite foods are strawberries, green beans, oranges, apples, corn, chicken, cheese!
He loves to point out big trucks, cars, planes, and mortercycles on the road and calls our car his "big car." When he wants to go outside and play he will grab our shoes, bring them to us and make us put them on and then put his hand on the wall by the door (something his Uncle Tim helped teach him in North Carolina).
When Ayden falls down he automatically will say "ok" to tell everyone thathe is indeed, ok. If his hands, or shirt, or anything is messy he says "uck uck" to let us know it's time to clean.
There is so much more, but I'll move on!
me: I am doing great! I love being a stay at home mom again, and look forward to staying that way. We all enjoyed all our time together! I am getting use to California, although I miss North Carolina more then I ever thought I would...who would have known! I am working out a bit more, and trying to loose a munch a weight...like 30 pounds, so I have a lot of work!
I'll keep you all posted more later, Ayden just said "uck uck."

0 comments:
Post a Comment