About time for an update eh? Well, it wil be hsort bcause I am on lunch and only have a short time before people need me!
Ok- we live in Salinas, Ca but i work in Monterey.
I drive by the pacific coast on i-1 on my way home but can't see itcause it's dark.
Levi passed all his testing for the academy,
The academy is now on a hiring freeze.
LOL- this is me laughing at our sitiuation.
The govenator declared a state ofemergency regarding the budget crisis.
Levi is thus looking for work, and working hard taking careof Ayden all day. Yes- he really is that wonderful.
My person and person inlaw moved in with us, which has been more a blessing for us I am sure!
We have a beautiful christmas tree...somehow with tons of presents under the tree- yet we baught only one.
It's beautiful here but i miss NC
There are no thunderstorms....and no tornados.
Lots of cows in calirofrnia. Happy cows too.
Food is so expensive I feel like i pay two mortages every month just in milk
I should join a commune and start breastfeeding
I am very busy....but good
Ayden can say "Pickle" anmd knows how to draw and say "it's a circle.'
Life is grand....I look forward to being a stay at home Mom again, so Levi and I can do what God has called us to do....which is foster and adopt. That won't happen until we are on our feet again, but we are very eager to get going. We know God wants us here, it's just a matter of time before we get going. Look out California!!!!!!
Oh- we found a church....and we like it. It's not VBC in North carolina but not much can cmpare to that as far as I am concerned.
I miss my NC friends...
No- we do not plan on having another baby anytime soon so please stop asking. Ayden is wonderful and more then enough for us. Besides- there are kids with no homes that need our love too.
We might get another dog someday. But that's someday.
We do plan on coming up to Oregon, just not sure when or how yet. Ok- bye!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Yes- we are still alive
Posted by Beth at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment